Mon – Sun: 9 am-9 pm
The Fordham Library Center of the New York Public Library opened to the public in 1923 and the Bronx Reference Center was added to the branch in 1931. The original building was renovated, and the new and expanded Fordham reopened in 1956. The Fordham Library Center closed its doors in November 2005 to pave the way for the bigger and more beautiful Bronx Library Center, which opened January 17, 2006.
For more information on the branch, click here.