Description

Mon: 12 pm-6 pm
Tues & Thurs: 11 am-7 pm
Wed: 11 am-6 pm
Fri: 1 pm-5 pm
Sat: 10 am-5 pm

Serving the South Central Bronx since 1905, the Tremont Branch was designed by Carrère and Hastings. The red brick building is one of the 65 libraries erected with funds given to New York City by Andrew Carnegie. The main floor of the library houses the reference, adult and young adult collections. The second floor is devoted to an expansive children's room and a large programming room.

For more information on the branch, click here.