Mon & Thurs: 11 am-7 pm
Tues & Wed: 12 pm-6 pm
Fri: 12 pm-5 pm
Sat: 10 am-5 pm
Opened to the public in 1914, this branch is one of the original libraries built with funds given to New York City by Andrew Carnegie. Children's, young adult and adult collections are located on the first floor. A large room on the second floor is used for free library programs for all ages. Renovation of the second floor is scheduled, and a new and expanded children's room will be opened after its completion.
For more information on the branch, click here.